Celebrity Gossips

Cutest Girls in Roadies History Ever

02:32 Unknown

Shambhavi Sharma, an "MTV Roadies" finalist, has landed herself a lead role in Sony's new show "Chajje Chajje Ka Pyar". While crediting it for providing her a platform in showbiz, she admits that the reality show is semi-planned and not completely spontaneous.

Roadies' has helped me a ton. I got perceived, I got a ton of acclaim in that and it for sure opened up a stage for me, "Shambhavi, who stole the spotlight on the show for her scheming and c flirtatious ways, told.


She was a finalist on the fifth season of "MTV Roadies" which is presently running its eighth version. Asked whether reality shows like "Roadies" are scripted, Shambhavi said: "We are infrequently requested that depict ourselves in a certain manner, yet numerous things on the show are genuine likewise, similar to vote-outs are not arranged."Shambhavi is also excited about the fact that renowned designer Vikram Phadnis has styled her in the show.


"I am so lucky that someone who has designed for stars like Bipasha Basu and Malaika Arora Khan has designed my look. He worked so much on my look, my hair, makeup; it feels great to be styled by him," she said.Shambhavi is likewise amped up for the way that prestigious originator Vikram Phadnis has styled her in the show. "I am lucky to the point that somebody who has intended for stars like Bipasha Basu and Malaika Arora Khan has composed my look. He worked such a great amount on my look, my hair, cosmetics; it feels extraordinary to be styled by him," she said.



Gurbani Judge (Bani J) is an Indian performing artist and MTV India moderator. She is famously known for her affection for tattoos. Bani is a decent baker in Chandigarh, she used to love to prepare biscuits, cakes and so on and offer them to individuals.
It just happened. After Roadies was over, I used to do a ton of occasions for MTV. Furthermore,0020they saw me showing signs of improvement at it. At the time, I was applying to school in New Zealand. I was going to go away to study Graphic Design for a long time. I needed to be a craftsman. At the same time then MTV happened. 

Known for her frank nature, disposition and unwillingness to play amusements with competitors, Bani quick turned into an open most loved and wound up turning into the runner up of the MTV Roadies (season 4). Her execution was generally welcomed and made ready for her to turn into a stay at MTV soon after. Being one of the main VJ's for the occasion, Bani is an occupied model, performer and appreciates venturing to the far corners of the world gathering tattoos and motivation for her future tasks that she would like to impart to everybody not long from now.


Among all cutest personalities in Roadies, Bani is the cutest girl and Shambhavi takes second place in her cuteness in MTV Roadies.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form