Health

5 Benefits of Green Tea that You Didn't Know About

17:28 Unknown



 Green Tea is supposed to be healthiest beverage on this planet. As I m a green tea drinker.

I don’t care how cranky it was, I drink it because it is good for my health. But the real reason I drink it because it helps me to keep my sleep away because I have to do lots of work at night that’s why I drink it. But I know it has lots of more other benefits like:-

1)    Improves Brain Health
The key factor is Caffeine, which is simply known as Stimulant. People who drink Green tea regularly have greater activity in the working – memory area of their brains. To boost your memory, simply drink one or two cups of green tea.

2)    Helps in Fat Burning and Improves Physical Fitness
Tea has no Calories, speeds up metabolism. Several studies have proven that a cup of green tea daily can reduce body fat and helps to maintain physical fitness.

3)    Reduces the Chance of Heart Disease

Scientists proven that, green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, helping them to stay relaxed. It may also protect you against the formation of clots, which are responsible for heart attacks.

4)    Reduces Cholesterol Levels
The antioxidant effects of green tea keeps your arteries clean by conversion of LDL cholesterol into more dangerous form. At the same time, it helps in increasing the level of high – density lipoprotein (HDL), which is considered good.

5)    Reduces the Risk of Cancer
It can reduce the risk of cancer. It generally kills cancer cell without damaging the healthy tissue around them. Green tea is an excellent source of powerful antioxidants. So it reduces your risk of cancer.

It is important to keep in mind that not to add milk in your tea, because it can reduce the antioxidant value.







Read More

6 Amazing Reasons to Eat More Almonds


5 Dry Fruit and Their Beauty Benefits
 






















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form